About St Ursula’s - Employment
Expression of Interest – Teaching Positions for 2020
St Ursula’s College, Yeppoon, is a Girls Catholic Boarding and Day school located on the Central Queensland Coast.
Expressions of Interest are sought from Teachers qualified to teach in the following areas;
- Senior Health and Senior Physical Education
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Visual Art
An Application letter, Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three (3) referees should be forwarded to:
St Ursula’s College
Locked Mail Bag 600
YEPPOON QLD 4703
To discuss your interest, in confidence, please contact our Deputy Principal, Ms Belinda Connolly at [email protected]
EOI close 5pm Monday, 22nd July 2019
The College is seeking applicants for the position of Part-Time Boarding Supervisor and Casual Boarding Supervisor. Please refer to the Position Description below for further information about the requirements of the position. Applications for this position close on Monday 8 July 2019.
Boarding Supervisor Position Description: Part Time Supervisor
The College is always keen to receive applications from qualified teachers interested in relief work or short-term contracts.
When applying for a position at St Ursula’s College your application should include the following documentation:
- a covering letter;
- Application for Employment
- a document containing written responses to the Selection Criteria(if requested);
- a Curriculum Vitae outlining qualifications and experience with the position as advertised;
- and the names and contact details of three professional referees –
- Teaching positions should include your current Principal as a referee
- Non-Teaching positions should include your current Manager/Supervisor as a referee
Applications are to reach the College by 5pm on the specified closing date.
Should your application be shortlisted, you will be asked to provide the following documentation at the time of interview:
- Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications and Certified copy of Teacher Registration.
- Non-Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications, Current Blue Card and First Aid (if required for position)
If you would like to submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) for future employment opportunities please ensure you complete and attach the Employment Collection Notice to your CV.
These documents can be lodged via [email protected] or posted to LMB 600, Yeppoon QLD 4703 or hand delivered to Main Reception, Queen St Yeppoon QLD.