About St Ursula’s - Employment
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic Teachers who are passionate about the education of young women.
Applications are sought from qualified professionals who teach across the following areas;
Maths, Physical Education and Religious Education
The ability to teach in the Senior School and across more than one subject area will be an advantage.
These are full-time, continuing positions commencing January 2018.
Head of Middle School
Due to the retirement of our Head of Middle School, we are seeking to appoint a skilled professional, passionate about the education and well-being of young women. This Middle Leadership appointment is initially for 12 months; however, subject to a successful performance and role review, a further 4 year appointment for 2019-2022 could follow.
Head of Middle School
Selection Criteria – Heads of School
Heads of Department
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled, passionate, teacher leader to apply for the role of:
Appointment to these Middle Leadership positions is initially for 12 months; however, subject to a successful performance and role review, a further 4 year appointment for 2019-2022 could follow.
Closing date 4pm Monday 23rd October 2017
The College is always keen to receive applications from qualified teachers interested in relief work or short-term contracts.
Currently there are no Non Teaching positions available.
When applying for a position at St Ursula’s College your application should include the following documentation:
- a covering letter;
- a document containing written responses to the Selection Criteria(if requested);
- a Curriculum Vitae outlining qualifications and experience with the position as advertised;
- and the names and contact details of three professional referees –
- Teaching positions should include your current Principal as a referee
- Non-Teaching positions should include your current Manager/Supervisor as a referee
Applications are to reach the College by 5pm on the specified closing date.
Should your application be shortlisted, you will be asked to provide the following documentation at the time of interview:
- Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications and Certified copy of Teacher Registration.
- Non-Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications, Current Blue Card and First Aid (if required for position)
If you would like to submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) for future employment opportunities please ensure you complete and attach the Employment Collection Notice to your CV.
These documents can be lodged via [email protected] or posted to LMB 600, Yeppoon QLD 4703 or hand delivered to Main Reception, Queen St Yeppoon QLD.