About St Ursula’s - Employment
If you are interested in teaching at the college, please don’t hesitate to submit your resume to [email protected]
The College is always keen to receive applications from qualified teachers interested in relief work or short-term contracts.
We are seeking qualified applicants for the role of Laboratory Assistant. Applications close 16th November 2018 at 5PM.
Interviews to be held the week commencing Monday the 19th November, with the successful applicant to commence employment in January 2019.
The Application for Employment Form, along with a resume detailing qualifications, experience and contact details of three referees should be emailed to: [email protected]
When applying for a position at St Ursula’s College your application should include the following documentation:
- a covering letter;
- Application for Employment
- a document containing written responses to the Selection Criteria(if requested);
- a Curriculum Vitae outlining qualifications and experience with the position as advertised;
- and the names and contact details of three professional referees –
- Teaching positions should include your current Principal as a referee
- Non-Teaching positions should include your current Manager/Supervisor as a referee
Applications are to reach the College by 5pm on the specified closing date.
Should your application be shortlisted, you will be asked to provide the following documentation at the time of interview:
- Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications and Certified copy of Teacher Registration.
- Non-Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications, Current Blue Card and First Aid (if required for position)
If you would like to submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) for future employment opportunities please ensure you complete and attach the Employment Collection Notice to your CV.
These documents can be lodged via [email protected] or posted to LMB 600, Yeppoon QLD 4703 or hand delivered to Main Reception, Queen St Yeppoon QLD.