We welcome the opportunity to show parents and prospective students our beautiful College environment and attractive school facilities. To enrol your daughter, follow the procedures as outlined below.
- Fees are confirmed in November each year, for the following year. Any questions about fees and bursaries may be directed to the Principal or Business Manager.
- Fees are due to be paid by the third Friday of each term, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Principal or Business Manager.
- In the event of financial difficulty, we urge parents to contact the Principal or Business Manager prior to the due date for payment, to discuss special payment arrangements. This will ensure the matter is handled appropriately. Where neither payment nor contact is made, we have no alternative but to begin processes according to our Fee Collection Policy.
- Parents withdrawing their daughter from the College must inform the Principal, in writing, providing notice of a minimum One Term. Tuition Fees and Boarding Fees (where applicable) of One Term are payable where an enrolment is cancelled and the required notice is not provided.
Extract for Enrolment Policy
Enrolment is the admission of students to the school. This enrolment policy is in accordance with the Mission Statement of the College which is based on the teachings of Jesus and the charism of the founder of the Presentation Sisters, Nano Nagle.
Within the limits of financial, physical and human resources, enrolment at St Ursula’s College is open to:
- girls who are Catholic
- girls of other faith traditions who make a commitment to the values of the College.
St Ursula’s College aims to provide an education for girls in the Catholic tradition based on the Principles of Presentation Education.
The process of determining enrolments is crucial to maintaining the Catholic environment.
This Policy provides guidance to the Leadership Team who have the task of determining which applicants are selected for enrolment.
- The Leadership Team of the College will develop guidelines to assist with the implementation of this Policy.
- The ethos of the College, the obligations of parents and the responsibilities of students will be explained at the time of enrolment.
- To complete the enrolment application, parents/guardian will be required to sign a document indicating their support for the Mission of the College and school policies and their acceptance of responsibility for meeting financial commitments incurred in the education of their daughter/s.
- The Leadership Team will determine the appropriateness of enrolling the student in the school by closely examining the needs of the student and to what degree the College can provide for the student in the areas of faith development, curricular, environment (boarding and day), support services and behaviour management.
- Continued enrolment is dependent upon continued acceptance of conditions agreed upon enrolment. After the enrolment process is completed, students will be formally welcomed and inducted into the College.