Enrolments - Boarding Students
- Boarding applications are accepted two years prior to student’s attendance.
- Parents and the enrolling student are advised to seek an interview with the Principal and Head of Boarding early in the year prior to attendance or as soon as can be arranged.
- Applications are made by completing the Application Form and the Student’s Application Form, then forwarding these to the College, addressed to the Enrolment Officer.
- A non-refundable fee of $100.00 is payable at the time of lodging your application. Successful applicants are notified as soon as possible in the year prior to enrolment.
- An orientation program is offered to both students and parents. Details are provided after enrolment procedures are complete.
- When positions are not available, parents are advised immediately. Students may be placed on a waiting list.
- Details such as Boarding College guidelines and other requirements are provided by December each year.
New students and their parents are officially welcomed to the College at the commencement of the school year.