Enrolments - Day Students
- Day Student applications are accepted two years prior to attendance.
- An Enrolment Inquiry Evening is conducted each year, usually in May. Day Students and their parents are requested to attend this meeting, in the year prior to attendance- to obtain information about the College, curricular and co-curricular programs.
- Parents and students are welcome to inspect the College facilities at this meeting, or at another arranged time.
- Application for enrolment is made by completing the Application Form and the Student Application Form. These should then be forwarded to the College, addressed to the Enrolment Officer. Birth Certificate and the two most recent School Report Cards are also required.
- Interviews are conducted with students and their parents from June to August. Parents need to contact the College to arrange an interview time.
- A non-refundable enrolment fee of $100.00 is payable at the time of lodging your application.
- Successful applicants are notified by the end of September in the year prior to student attendance.
- When vacancies are not available, parents are advised by the end of September. Students may be placed on a waiting list.
- Details such as uniform and stationery requirements are provided at the interview.
New students and their parents are officially welcomed to the College at the commencement of the school year.