At St Ursula’s College, we offer girls in Years 7-12 a holistic, comprehensive, faith-filled Secondary education encompassing academic and vocational pathways to tertiary study and /or employment. We celebrate every student and their unique abilities; this dynamic culture produces strong, confident young women, capable of forging a positive path for themselves by embracing the College motto of “Perfice Gressus Meos” (Perfect My Steps).
How to Enrol
Enrolment at St Ursula’s is a multi-step process which aims to satisfy the requirements of the College, while remaining flexible to meet the needs of families. Online Enrolment applications can be submitted at any time; however, to be considered for the first round of enrolment offers, submissions MUST be received by 31 March.
Our conditions of enrolment are available here.
Our online enrolment application is accessible here.
We welcome the opportunity to show parents/careers and prospective students our beautiful College. Events associated with prospective enrolment include:
- Students in Year 6 are encouraged to attend Discovery Day, an event specifically tailored to those commencing Secondary Schooling in the following year;
- Parent Information Sessions, held in May each year, are group events that provide essential details to families looking to enrol their daughter(s). This includes a ‘meet and greet’ with staff; light refreshments; and a short presentation. An optional student-led College Tour is also available. Please note: Attendance at one (1) Parent Information Session is an obligatory part of the Enrolment Process;
- A Twilight Tour of the College, held in July each year, is offered to families with students of any age, who would like to learn more about the opportunities St Ursula’s provides. This includes a College Tour, light refreshments, and an informal chat with members of the Leadership Team.
If you have any questions or require further information, at any stage during the Enrolment Process, please contact our Business Development Officer, Natalie Salisbury, via email at n[email protected] or by phoning College Reception on 4939 9600.
Please note the following information about our Fees:
- Fees are confirmed in November each year, for the following year. Any questions about fees and bursaries may be directed to the Principal or Business Manager.
- Fees are due to be paid by the third Friday of each term, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Principal or Business Manager.
- In the event of financial difficulty, we urge parents to contact the Principal or Business Manager prior to the due date for payment, to discuss special payment arrangements. This will ensure the matter is handled appropriately. Where neither payment nor contact is made, we have no alternative but to begin processes according to our Fee Collection Policy.
- Parents withdrawing their daughter from the College must inform the Principal, in writing, providing notice of a minimum One Term. Tuition Fees and Boarding Fees (where applicable) of One Term are payable where an enrolment is cancelled and the required notice is not provided.
In the event of financial difficulty, we urge parents to contact the Principal or Business Manager to discuss special payment arrangements. Concessions will be considered where a demonstrated need exists due to financial circumstances. Applications are to be submitted on the relevant form to the Business Manager and will be treated in confidence.
State Government Programs
Text Book Allowance - This is included in the calculation of Fees and will be paid directly to the College.
Non State Schools Transport Assistance Scheme To determine eligibility or find out more at https://www.schooltransport.com.au/
Living Away from Home Allowance (LAFHA) To determine eligibility or find out more at http://education.qld.gov.au/schools/grants/parents-students/living-away.html
Commonwealth Government Programs
Subject to eligibility criteria, the following assistance may be available
- Assistance for Isolated Children (AIC)
- Youth Allowance
Find out more at https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals
Scholarships are available each year to prospective students wishing to enrol at St Ursula's College. They are also awarded to students currently attending St Ursula's College, who demonstrate extraordinary effort and achievement in one or more areas. Scholarships are subject to availability of funds and are made possible due to the generous donations from Past Students, and the Presentation Sisters.
Applications for Scholarships are now open for students entering Years 7, 10, and 11 in 2024 and can be downloaded here. Applications must be submitted to the College by Friday 30 June 2023.
Building Fund Donation 100% tax deductible donations of any amount may be made to the College Building Fund. Receipts will be issued upon request.
Scholarships are available each year to students entering Years 7, 10, and 11 who are seeking enrolment at St Ursula’s College. They are also awarded to students currently attending St Ursula’s College, who demonstrate extraordinary effort and achievement in one or more areas. Scholarships are subject to availability of funds and are made possible due to the generous donations from Alumni and the Presentation Sisters.
Applications for Scholarships (students entering Years 7, 10, and 11 in 2024) have now closed.
Applications for scholarships for the 2025 school year will be made available in Term 1, 2024.