St Ursula’s College, Yeppoon, is a Girls Catholic Boarding and Day Secondary School located on the Central Queensland Coast.
We are keen to hear from skilled and talented individuals who are passionate about Hospitality and seeking an opportunity to live and work in a vibrant beachside community.
We are seeking a Chef to work 50-55 hours per fortnight during the school terms, as part of a fortnightly roster involving evening and weekend work. This is an ongoing position, commencing Monday 17 April 2023 and most suited to those looking for work/life balance.
An Application letter, Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three (3) referees along with a completed Application for Employment Form should be forwarded to:
The Business Manager
St Ursula’s College
Locked Mail Bag 600
YEPPOON QLD 4703
Applications should be submitted by Tuesday 28 March 2023.
St Ursula’s College is always receptive to applications from qualified teachers interested in relief work or short-term contracts. Please see the below information under ‘How To Apply’ to correctly submit your application.
How To Apply
When applying for a position at St Ursula’s College, your application should include the following documentation:
- a covering letter;
- the Application for Employment;
- a document containing written responses to the Selection Criteria (if requested);
- a Curriculum Vitae outlining qualifications and experience with the position as advertised; and
- the names and contact details of three professional referees;
N.B. Teaching positions should include your current Principal as a referee. Non-Teaching positions should include your current Manager/Supervisor as a referee.
Applications are to reach the College by 4pm on the specified closing date. Should your application be shortlisted, you will be asked to provide the following documentation at the time of interview:
- Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications and Certified copy of Teacher Registration.
- Non-Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications, Current Blue Card, and First Aid (if required for position).
If you would like to submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) for future employment opportunities please ensure you complete and attach the Employment Collection Notice to your CV.
These documents can be lodged via [email protected] or posted to LMB 600, Yeppoon QLD 4703, or hand delivered to Main Reception, Queen St, Yeppoon.