Information Technology Assistant
Applications are invited for the position of Information Technology Assistant commencing July 2020.
A letter of application, addressing the Selection Criteria, along with a resume should be forwarded to:
The Business Manager
St Ursula’s College
Locked Mail Bag 600
YEPPOON QLD 4703
Or via email: [email protected]
Applications close Friday 5th June 2020.
St Ursula’s College is always receptive to applications from qualified teachers interested in relief work or short-term contracts. Please see the below information under ‘Employment’ to correctly submit your application.
When applying for a position at St Ursula’s College, your application should include the following documentation:
- a covering letter;
- a document containing written responses to the Selection Criteria (if requested);
- a Curriculum Vitae outlining qualifications and experience with the position as advertised; and
- the names and contact details of three professional referees;
N.B. Teaching positions should include your current Principal as a referee. Non-Teaching positions should include your current Manager/Supervisor as a referee.
Applications are to reach the College by 5pm on the specified closing date. Should your application be shortlisted, you will be asked to provide the following documentation at the time of interview:
- Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications and Certified copy of Teacher Registration.
- Non-Teaching – Certified copies of Qualifications, Current Blue Card, and First Aid (if required for position).
If you would like to submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) for future employment opportunities please ensure you complete and attach the Employment Collection Notice to your CV.
These documents can be lodged via [email protected] or posted to LMB 600, Yeppoon QLD 4703, or hand delivered to Main Reception, Queen St, Yeppoon.